What to Expect
How Does It Work
Due to Covid-19, Coney Beach Pleasure Park has made changes to our operations in accordance with Government Guidelines. The safety and wellbeing of our guests and employees is our number one priority. The following procedures have been put into place to ensure you have a safe visit to Coney Beach Pleasure Park:
General Park Guidance
- If you are displaying any symptoms of COVID-19, please do not enter the park and follow the latest Stay at Home guidance.
- On entrance to the park, a staff member will take your temperature.
- Guests are required to apply provided hand sanitiser.
- Markers will assist guests to maintain a 2m distance.
- Coney Beach Pleasure Park will be operating a one-way system, directional arrows will be displayed throughout the park.
- Guests will be required to wear face masks in queues and on rides.
- We offer park seating, which will be socially distanced.
- We ask that throughout your visit you stay with your bubble.
- Our employees will wear PPE where necessary.
- No alcohol is to be consumed in the park.
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Hand sanitiser will be provided throughout the park.
- Guests will be required to apply hand sanitiser at the entrance to all rides.
- Wash hands frequently, for at least 20 seconds.
- Cough or sneeze in crook of elbow.
Blow your nose in a paper towel and dispose immediately.
- Coney Beach Pleasure Park has increased cleaning procedures throughout the park.
- Apply provided hand sanitiser.
Follow floor markings for queue lines staying together only with household/bubble members.
- Follow instructions from employees at all times.
- Some seats will be closed to allow for social distancing measures.
- Only share seats/cars with members of your household/bubble.
- Ride operators may direct you to seats.
Remain seated until a ride operator instructs to vacate the ride.
- Ride operators have received extensive training to ensure guests safety and well-being, please respect their instructions.
- A fully qualified First Aider is always on duty at Coney Beach Pleasure Park.
- Please report to the Gate Kiosk or notify a member of staff, if you need to seek medical attention.
- If any of your party develop symptoms of COVID-19 during your visit, please leave the park and follow the latest Stay at Home Guidance.
- For a medical emergency please call 999
- At the end of your chosen session your wristband is no longer valid.
- You may purchase token to carry on riding.
- Day wristbands will not be valid for Evening sessions.
- We ask that you leave the park safely and swiftly.
- Please ensure you maintain a 2m distance when leaving the park.