What to Expect
How Does It Work
General Park Guidance
- If you are displaying any symptoms of COVID-19, please do not enter the park and follow the latest Stay at Home guidance.
- On entrance to the park, a staff member will take your temperature.
- Guests are required to apply provided hand sanitiser.
- Markers will assist guests to maintain a 2m distance.
- Coney Beach Pleasure Park will be operating a one-way system, directional arrows will be displayed throughout the park.
- Guests will be required to wear face masks in queues and on rides.
- We offer park seating, which will be socially distanced.
- We ask that throughout your visit you stay with your bubble.
- Our employees will wear PPE where necessary.
- No alcohol is to be consumed in the park.
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Hand sanitiser will be provided throughout the park.
- Guests will be required to apply hand sanitiser at the entrance to all rides.
- Wash hands frequently, for at least 20 seconds.
- Cough or sneeze in crook of elbow.
Blow your nose in a paper towel and dispose immediately.
- Coney Beach Pleasure Park has increased cleaning procedures throughout the park.
- Apply provided hand sanitiser.
Follow floor markings for queue lines staying together only with household/bubble members.
- Follow instructions from employees at all times.
- Some seats will be closed to allow for social distancing measures.
- Only share seats/cars with members of your household/bubble.
- Ride operators may direct you to seats.
Remain seated until a ride operator instructs to vacate the ride.
- Ride operators have received extensive training to ensure guests safety and well-being, please respect their instructions.
- A fully qualified First Aider is always on duty at Coney Beach Pleasure Park.
- Please report to the Gate Kiosk or notify a member of staff, if you need to seek medical attention.
- If any of your party develop symptoms of COVID-19 during your visit, please leave the park and follow the latest Stay at Home Guidance.
- For a medical emergency please call 999
- At the end of your chosen session your wristband is no longer valid.
- You may purchase token to carry on riding.
- Day wristbands will not be valid for Evening sessions.
- We ask that you leave the park safely and swiftly.
- Please ensure you maintain a 2m distance when leaving the park.